10 Diet Hacks for Eating Healthy on a Tight Budget | Nova Bariatrics
- Everything You Need to Know about Robotic Hernia Surgery
- Considering Robotic Anti-Reflux Surgery? Here’s What You Should Know
- We’re Proud to Launch Our Nova Bariatrics Minimally Invasive Surgery Store!
- Weight-Loss Surgery for Teens? Here’s What You Need to Know
- 8 Fitness Tips for Exercising at Home without Equipment
10 Diet Hacks For Eating Healthy On A Tight Budget
1. Start Meal Planning
2. Pass Up The Bagged Salads
3. Eliminate Junk Food
4. Eat Other Protein Sources Besides Meat
- Dry beans
- Reduced fat milk
- Eggs (especially egg whites)
- Cottage cheese
5. Get Frozen Produce
Buy Canned Produce In Natural Juices
7. Say Goodbye To Deep Frying
Deep frying can turn the healthiest foods into diet nightmares! There are restaurants that serve fried brussel sprouts, onion blossoms and tempura vegetables. If deep frying healthy vegetables is unhealthy, imagine how harmful it is to batter and fry meat, potatoes and seafood. Not only is deep frying bad for your health, it adds extra expenses to your grocery budget. You will eat healthier and avoid the cost of oils, flour and other battering ingredients by tossing deep frying in the trash.
10. Count Calories
What are the Advantages of sleeve gastrectomy on gastric sleeve
At Nova Bariatrics and Minimally-Invasive Surgery, we understand that weight loss and healthy living can be a daily struggle for many. With harness over experience and expertise to help those patients who have been unable to achieve significant weight loss through diet and modifications and exercise alone. Our team at NOVA works with each patient individually to find the appropriate solution for weight loss and restoration of one’s health.